Affiliate Referral Tier Commissions Report
The Affiliate Referral Tier Commissions report displays all payments that have been made to affiliates as part of an Affiliate Referral commission. This information includes the customer, affiliate, and referrer involved in this commission, as well as the tiered commissions and payments given from each commission.
This report is useful for checking the effectiveness of your affiliate referral commission, and whether you wish to continue using the commission. You can also see which affiliate has the most referrals, how much their referrals have earned, and how much you are paying out for your affiliates and referrals.
To view the Affiliate Referral Tier Commissions Report, go to the Reporting Admin and select the "Affiliate Referral Tier Commissions" tab from the side menu.
On the Affiliate Referral Tier Commissions Report page, you will find a search box and an Affiliate Referral Commissions table. The search box allows you to narrow your results by using various parameters, such as period, start/end date, affiliate, and results per page.
You can find the following information in the Affiliate Referral Commissions table:
- Transaction ID - Displays the Transaction ID number used to store and identify transactions in Offerit
- Customer - Displays the username of the customer who signed up under an affiliate
- Affiliate - Displays the username of the affiliate who referred the selected "Tier 1 Referrer"
- Tier 1/2/3/x Referrer - Displays the usernames of affiliates who were referred by other affiliates (i.e., a Tier 2 affiliate was referred by the Tier 1 affiliate, who was referred by the original affiliate.)
- Tier x Commission/Tier x Payment - Displays the commission the tiered affiliate is enrolled in, as well as the payment they received for referring a customer, or having a referred affiliate refer a sale
The customer, affiliate, and tier x referrer usernames will appear as hyperlinks in the Affiliate Referral Commissions table. Clicking a customer's username will take you to the Customer Details page, where you will be able to view any necessary information about that customer.
Clicking an affiliate's username will take you to the Affiliate Overview page, where you can view essential information about that affiliate, including who they were referred (if applicable) by and customer that signed up under them.